Sunday 15 February 2009

What Would You Do When Snow Storm Hits?

I’m sure the weather news in England has already been broadcasted to the whole world. I’m very sorry for those fellas in Australia as their weather now is so scorching hot and for us the last two weeks were totally under the snow. Funnily the south has worst snow than us in the north. Google London snow storm and you will get what I mean. They have not have such a snow for eighteen years. I think they were actually quite excited about the snow. Maybe sorry for those families who cannot afford the high heating bill. But anyway..the British weather is like that – Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn. Took a picture of myself. That morning weather still fine, no snow but cold.Then I got lucky that day because I happen to carry my camera with me when it snowed badly. This was when we were going home after 5pm. It was actually quite fun and funny. View of my work site. Miserable huh? However I like working here. Lots of motivation and incentive.
Walking towards the car park. Pavement was all covered with snow. If you miss a step and there you go ..."piak" on the ground. *LOL* These are my dearest collegs car sharing with me.
Britain has small car everywhere. I used to complain about it also because I basically grow up in a town which full of 4X4 and dad drives a 4X4 Trooper and James drives a 4X4 Hilux. However I'm now already used to it. I still like man drives 4X4, but then I admit 4X4 is unethically eco-friendly. One thing for sure is that smaller car will take lesser time to clear out the snow before driving.

View of the next day after last night. Slipperryyy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails