Wednesday 24 March 2010

Old Orlean Bar & Restaurant, Surrey Quay, London

This place is near to where I stayed in London. There is cinema and bowling centre here too. We initially gonna go to this place for the Vietnamese place but realised it was still closed for xmas holiday.
Felt very upsetting and hungry and so we ended up in here. Well not a bad place to be either although it's not food I have planned to eat that night. This place serves food for people in Old Orlean. Is there really a place call Old Orlean? Because I just know there's New Orlean in USA and is populated with African American.
This place is very vibrant and jazz is the kind of music there. Maybe google it next time.
So here is my potato skin with sour cream. Quite nice but I prefer the shaved version rather than the scooped-out and left over skin.

Corn bread with lamb stew in chorizo, carrot, potato and tomatoes.



Mei's salad with cheddar cheese, anchoive, croutons & banana and toffee milk shake. I tasted it and will definately come back for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails