Sunday 18 July 2010

Taste of Persia, Newcastle upon Tyne

Nice to have this place in my city! There are still many undiscovered (by me =P) gems around the city. This one is obvious and I pass by all the time and now I finally step into here to savour their yums! I felt the food seem similar to the eastern Europe dishes e.g. Turkish, a bit of Greeks and some Middle east.

We didn't order much because I wanna leave some room in my tummy for dessert at other place. By the way, go here during lunch time
(12noon - 6pm) for their lunch time special ~£6.50 for 2 courses. We ordered mirza ghasemi (chargilled aubergine and tomato grounded into dip) and nan. You may try the Persian tea too, it tasted minty and has cardamon seed flavour.

We have shishlik (lamb chop marinated and chargrilled) and porlow rice.


Is all the guys from country as such like making up conversation with people? Not that I'm annoyed but just find it really seems to be. I like people like this! But don't come to close coz I'm married =P

Verdict: 7/10 for now since I only tasted two of their yums!
Location: Left side of the Centre for Life main entrance, you will see a row of shop and there is Taste of Persia. Go taste taste lah~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails