Sunday 1 November 2009

Sweet Brothers and Sisters Blogroll

A Godman
Who am I? I am just one who believes in the Lord Jesus – the Savior! I called on His name, received His life, and now I am a son of God! And so…. day by day I learn to contact Him, live a life together with Him, fellowship with Him, and even tell others about this Wonderful One!

Singing with grace in your hear to the Lord
To list out in an enjoyable way some of the many hymns, songs, new hymns, young people songs, etc - with their youtube/video version. As we love the Lord and open to Him, enjoy Him, there are many songs that bubble up in our heart...

作主合用的器皿
彙集主恢復中弟兄姊妹在培育兒女,家中牧養,以及兒童青少年服事各面的見證,交通,信息,故事,分享,經文詩歌等... 也包括了我的召會生活,以及我周圍的同伴們: 壯年班,英文班... 召會生活真是多彩多姿...歡迎你同來享受

生命思索
主恢复在台湾的姊妹们分享那里的召会生活和基督的经历。


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails