Friday 20 February 2009

I Feel I Am Blessed When …..

I like reading people's blog. I read stranger's and I read friends'. I sometime comment I sometime don't. But my feeling connect to their post almost everytime I read. I feel happy when the post is a happy post, I feel sad when the post is sad. But often I see there is a certain degree of hollowness in many many posts which this eventually reflect to the author of the post.

Man must have been created as an empty vessel. This vessel has to be filled with the right thing. If fill it with something wrong, the vessel will still feel hollow until the right thing has been filled in it. I feel I am blessed because I know what can fill me and I don't feel hollow after being filled. The answer is not my job, my profession, my glory, my money, my lover, my family. I think by now you will have guessed what is my answer. Having Him not only just filling me but actually has enliven me up especially when I'm in the fellowship with Him and the Body (i.e. the church). If you really have work hard and want to fill your hollowness maybe you should consider Him. Maybe it is a chance for you and Him. What you say?
Anyway… in Newcastle we have blending and love feast dinner the other night. Yeah….Finally we got Jack back. Jack!!! We really miss you. How can you missing in action from us?!?!?! However it was a great dinner and night. Jack made his famous Chinese dumpling. Yum Yum. I have always been particular about preparing mince meat mixture. I have high expectation on anything that will contain mince meat e.g. Chinese dumpling, wonton and meatball. I have actually been learning from recipes and people especially in this aspect. That night I learnt from Jack that UK mince pork has less fat in it. So we should add some oil when preparing the mince mixture. It is better to add heated chilli pepper oil (i.e. you heat your normal oil and add the chilli pepper in to brown, then use this oil for you mince mixture). The mince was VERY good. The love feast was a potluck dinner. Everyone bring a dish. That night we have Vincent’s Malaysia chicken curry, Mei’s Chinese herbal soup, Mieng Mieng’s roast chicken, Brother Yu and Sister Yu’s full set of luxury China FooChow cuisine. We have so much food. I’m glad to see everyone was there and happy.





May Lord keep this oneness and strengthen His testimony in Newcastle. The church in Newcastle is His testimony. The church is the people, called out from the evil, crooked, perverse and condemned generation. By only taking Christ as the centrality hence that we can keep the oneness. Not the different doctrines, different teachings, different practicing but only Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails