Friday 27 February 2009

My Date On My First Wedding Anniversary.......not

Again I'm back posting my blog. This should be a no-no but I don't care. *LOL*

17 Feb 2008, this time last year we were very busy. The date was even crafted underneath my ring, what was so special neh? My wedding!! Ehem…to be precised the wedding is actually 16 Feb 08 which was when we in the registration and signed the certificate together. One year has gone by. Happy anniversary my dearest 老公. Thank you for loving me and being with me, I love you.

The first year of the marriage is known as paper. Couple should be celebrating or at least do something together at this date. With hubby not being around but hubby has promised me that we will postpone this date to 17 May this year. So me no fuss about it then. I wish the happiness last between me and hubby so as my dear friends too. There are those who just started a relationship and those who are getting to tie the knot.

But still I need to spend this day, therefore I ended up being in my friend's gig. Here I present you the, Ehem, *clearing throat and in the queen tone*
The second singer and guitarist here is my friend. Then you have Chris the lead singer and guitarist, Stuart the bass guitarist and Ian the drummer. They are an unsigned band, maybe you can sign them up *wink*. They write and create their own music. Oo oh..They also have albums out too. Very pro right? =) Visit here to hear them sing online http://www.myspace.com/cutglassaccent

That night Gareth and I went to see James play at the Cooperage. Oo oh.. The Cut Glass Accent going to play in the Carling Academy this April and they will be the guest for this famous band, 100 Reasons who is recently a big hit on the chart now.
Till here now. The CUT GLASS ACCENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails