Sunday 4 October 2009

Settle in my new place!

Sorry for being away for such a longggggggggggg time. I went away to get settle in my new place. It is a cosy rented little ground floor flat. Thanks to my dear friend and sister in Christ, Chloe. The place is good for a family and most important... I now have my place to welcome saints to meet here. So far my place has been ~10 times open for this purpose and I believe there will be more to come. God bless this place and let this home be your way to build up and cherrish all of us in the church life.The flat is on the ground floor. Front has a small land for my vege plot, back has a compound area for BBQ blending, upstair is my neighbour, 2 toilets & 2 bedrooms to accomodate people here, a cosy living room and a restaurant function kind of kitchen. That is my new place. WELCOMEEE to drop by.

2 comments:

  1. nice to see that you have a beautiful cosy home,
    btw, i am joanne ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanne, thanks for stopping by. Welcome back =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails