Saturday 14 March 2009

What do you think about vintage wear?

I quite like it but you have to be good in mix and matching them so it will turn out Pretty and Punk. I was there with Margaret and we had a wonderful time. I found a vintage BURBERRY trench coat for sale at £35. Yes BURBERRY. It would have been like £1000-ish pounds else where. But I didn’t get it. Why? Nah…Just I’m not going to spend that much on clothing now.

The Vintage Fair has been in Newcastle on the 1st Mar this year. It takes its turn to hold around cities in England like Leeds, Sheffield, Birmingham, etc. Google it if you want to know is this fair coming to your place.

The stuffs in the fair were pretty interesting. Ranging from jewelleries to shoes, handbags to scarf, belts to hats…so the list go on and on. I noticed some people who were coming to this fair do match vintage stuffs quite nicely.
My conclusion for vintage clothing is that it is really something like your mum or granny has been wearing in the 60s or 70s time. It has a touch to that kind of nostalgic feel and it will turn out really good looking when you successfully match it with something else that does match.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails