Monday 17 November 2008

Strumming for Singing

Do you play any instrument? Piano? Guitar? Drum?

I play the piano. I play guitar. But you wouldn't want to be there when I'm playing. Yeah! That is how bad it is. So, I am now changing another playing direction. I'm playing so for you to sing-along. Isn't that fun to sing-along? Ooh I love singing-along. I like singing. Especially the ones I know. When I like a song, I will keep playing it. Eventually I learn that song by heart. Now I want to play the songs so you can sing-along. To do this, we have to think practical. I cannot carry a piano around but I can carry a guitar. Yup! A guitar. Now can anyone tell me how do you know what key to play when given you a piece of music note? Please don't tell me you just try until you get the right key. Arrggh....I'm not yet there to have that kind of talent.
I will keep on asking. You maybe my next asked person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails