Tuesday 25 November 2008

It Has Been Way Long Ago

My education will not be complete if without this post. There you go guys, my higher education graduation June 2007. Me in my gown standing next to a pile of books made from rocks.Just that moment for every student. However do you notice I was without my square hat? This is because the hat is only for photographing and not to be partaken during the ceremony. Also check out those sitting professors, no hat.
The typical hat throwing in air session with my fellows course mates. L-R: Bah, Anushen, Ian, Caroline, Me, YiLin, Jaz.
Nah! Show you a picture of my back. You see wearing a gown is really hard to maintain it from not falling over. I think the people who had a hard time on me were my sister and my mum. Thank you guys for watching over my neat appearance of the day.
This is one of our favourite leacture, Rinke. My first impression for his name was it sounded like a name also for a kinda whale. However Rinke has taught us how to use biotechnology to modify a plant. I did a project on using this plant biotechnology technique to grow a natural glowing tree. This will be achieved by incorporating the glowing gene of the fire fly into the plant nucleus. I'm not bullshitting. There are really papers on this topic. Who know one day your garden maybe ended up with a natural glowing Xmas tree. *LOL*
Finally here are everyone who was there during the graduation. Thank you for your greetings. You guys too hope you will be successful in your life and live your dream. L-R: Mom, Dad, sis, sis'bf KiKi, Me, Mei, Tim, Cal, and Ronald (the one who was holding the camera). This picture was taken at Newcastle one of the best nominated scenery sight, Grey Street.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails