Wednesday 27 August 2008

Holiday in Istanbul

Awesome!!!! Since this February after coming back from home (Malaysia), I haven't really been anywhere after that. Gosh it was a near to death experience to do this. I really admire the people who can never take holidays and work all the time. Don't get me wrong as I do work so much harder than many people can imagine. Maybe I am the kind "work hard play harder".*LOL*
So on this August bank holiday weekend, I took 2 days off work with Lyn who happen to be my colleg from work and also a friend. Together we jet off to Istanbul on the Friday 22 August and just got back yesterday 26 August. Thanks Lyn for being my partner in this time travelling. It was an unforgettable moment. Lyn stayed overnight at mine and the next morning at 4am we took the taxi to airport to catch our 5:50am flight. We flew there with KLM (the Netherland's flight) and returned with Air France.
The Blue Mosque. Our accomodation was just behind this place. Certainly this is ours morning call too.Schipol airport in Amsterdam, Netherland. Known to be the coming best in Europe if not mistaken. Lyn has made a note regarding the Dutch people's hhhheightttt. Our hostel roomie was also from Amsterdam and he is dead tall.
I think this is some kind of TV games for the in-transitting passenger to kill time.
and laying down platform to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails